Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Intro about I

Hi,
My pen name is Ed Kennedy(Edward?) Don't really know.
anyway he is a character in a book that super good.

Maybe you have heard of it.
I Am The Messenger by Markus Zusak
You should read it.
I like reading.
I like blogs.
I like to write and post
and paragraph(paragraph should be a verb)
I love pineapple but that doesn't really matter does it?
I like to read oh wait...Said that already
I like to repeat myself
I like to repeat myself
and say my punctuation(period)
and i like to miss spell and not capitalize on purpose to make you think or hate me.
Whichever comes last.
Atlantis is real.

2 comments:

  1. your different (i too like to make grammar mistakes on purpose)

    i like you're blog so far (once again)

    You should create a top 5 books list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you. Your just the right amount of silly that makes it seem that your not trying super hard to be funny and that it's just how you are. Hmmm I believe I shall keep reading from you. Excellent writing my friend.

    ReplyDelete