Sunday, March 04, 2012

Courage

Courage;
Guxim
شجاع
քաջություն
cəsarət
мужнасць

i don't really know why i wrote all those different languages...
my bones told me to.

i am not capitalizing because,
my bones told me to.

we could just use that excuse for anything.

i killed a man,
because my bones told me to.

Sometimes though, my bones are scared too. And we both look at the floor and listen to music when we walk down the hallways.

My bones and I, we're like a portrait and it's frame. Neither really work without each other but they exist all the same. My bones and I, we get along sometimes, but sometimes I have to break my bones to stop me from looking up or speaking my mind. My bones and I dance sometimes. We swing each other round and round, till one of us drops.
And we all fall down.
Sometimes my bones and I, we talk to that girl. 

My bones like to draw pictures but I won't let them, so they don't turn out good.

Crackle Crackle they go, trying, trying desperately to make me phenomenally uncomfortable in my own skin. 
They are good at it by now.

Sometimes I do what my bones tell me to,


But sometimes I don't give them calcium on purpose.
 

2 comments:

  1. now i kinda wish that your bones were my bones and my bones would stop telling me to write dumb comments and start writing a good piece of work, like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^ I agree. I loved "but sometimes I have to break my bones." I've read so many variations of this but I think this is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete