Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let me compare some things

I'm thinking about you like Djs think about Cds
and Cds think about Ipods, 
and Ipods think about Djs.
like Rubber bands think about tires 
and how they'll never be one.
I'm thinking about you like Death thinks about cloaks
and Horocruxes, 
and Edward Cullen.
I'm thinking about you like girls think about boys,
and boys think about sex,
and girls think about holding hands and kissing,
and boys think about sex.
I'm thinking about you like cancer thinks about killing 
like cells think about dividing
I'm thinking about you like meteorologists think about the weather
and geologists think about faults
and critics think about faults.
I'm thinking about you like monkeys think about bananas
and pens think about ink
and ink thinks about paper.
I'm thinking about you like crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I love your picture, and your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "im thinking about you like girls think about holding hands and kissing... and boys think about sex."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really swell. I can't pick a favorite line, probably because the whole thing is just...SPECTACULAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the reinstated sex part was amusing

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture,
    its so shallow,
    just like this blog post,
    and us highschoolers , thinking maybe they are thinking of us back.

    they arnt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking about you like life likes to be hard. How hard things are mostly math. How math makes you sleep.
    I'm thinking about you like sleep thinks about dreams. And dreams like to be big. And how big things like to be looked at.
    And looking at you
    Makes me think even more.

    ReplyDelete